The Illinois, Indiana & Michigan Law Offices of the Firm
Careful legal planning is the most vital step an individual or business can take to protect assets and pass them on as desired. An array of complex legal rules, potential liabilities (including taxes and long-term medical expenses), and even litigation can destroy hard-won financial accomplishments. Our firm assists clients in four conveniently located offices in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.
Totally Committed To Client Service
Sawyier & Williams, LLP provides highly experienced, reasonably priced professional legal services in the following areas of law:
We develop customized legal plans for our clients consistent with the firm's motto, "Totally Committed To Client Service." If our clients' interests require litigation, we fight for our clients with the same total dedication. We offer top-quality litigation in all areas of our transactional practice.
Our Transactional Practice
We assist clients in a broad range of transactional matters including:
- Crafting asset protection, estate, and business succession plans tailored to each client's particular financial and legal needs - - regardless of the size of the estate
- Saving income, employment, transfer, and property taxes
- Developing elder care plans for yourself and other family members
- Establishing and administering trusts, wills, probate proceedings, and guardianships
- Acquisitions, Dispositions, and all legal aspects of operations of healthcare provider organizations including hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities
- Handling all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Creating, buying, operating, and selling businesses (including mergers and acquisitions)
- Financial restructuring (including debt modification and bankruptcy)
Our Litigation Practice
We assist clients in the entire range of litigation matters encompassing all these fields. At Sawyier & Williams, LLP, our commitment to clients is unparalleled. We strive daily to provide optimal services and peace of mind to every client. That is our promise.
Two convenient locations to serve you
We offer our services at two main offices conveniently located in downtown Chicago and a north shore suburban office (for client meetings only) in Evanston.
Our Chicago office is on the 26th floor of the Michigan Plaza Building at 205 North Michigan Avenue in Illinois Center, overlooking Millennium Park.
Our Evanston office is on the first floor at 505 Chicago Avenue.
If clients are unable to come to any of our offices, we can arrange to meet with them in their homes or care facilities. Contact one of our offices today to schedule an initial consultation with one of our attorneys.